‘’The program helped me develop my business plan and initiate contact with the right people for my business. I've attended other workshops before but none of them have been as effective as Emirati Launchpad’
Eman Al Madani
Have an idea to build your own company?
We believe entrepreneurs drive economic growth, build communities, and enhance standards of living. In support of this vision, the Dubai Real Estate Institute and The Impact Hub Dubai have collaborated to bring you the 5th Round of the Emirati Launchpad. Exclusively for Emiratis in the idea stage or initial stage of their enterprise, we're offering free access to the The Impact Hub in order to incubate their business ideas through workshops, mentoring, community engagement, and space utilization. This will ensure the transformation of their idea into reality.
- UAE National in the idea stage of their enterprise
- Attracted to using profit for social good
- Commitment to participate in each session
- Present their start-ups in a uniquely structured crowd-funded Pitch Competition
This module is for Emirati entrepreneurs in the idea stage of their business. Within a short timeframe of 7 weeks, the module focuses on ideating, validating, prototyping and reiterating participant’s business assumptions to define and refine a viable value proposition.
- Identify gaps in the market for your product/service
- Develop a clear and tangible prototype of your product/service
- Present your start-up in a Crowd-funding Pitch Competition
Participants will attend an 1 hour check-out session with their delegated enterprise mentor to discuss:
1. What they need to complete prior to their exhibition and graduation day
2. How they will present their enterprise stand
3. How to prepare a road map to further develop their enterprise idea through the launch module and/or through Flat6labs, Khalifa Fund and other government entities.
KEY DATESApplication Closes:
Thursday 1st November 2016
Wednesday 2th November 2016